Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Just because I know you're wondering

We have heard nothing again today in regards to a birth certificate or anything. I sort of expect that we won't but if we do it will just be a bonus. We just feel that God really wants us to trust in Him alone. Even though having these papers would be reassuring and nice, our trust still lies in the Lord alone. He will provide all we need when we need it.

I ran around this morning buying last minute little things, like snacks and toothpaste. When I got home I did a little packing. As I was looking through our airline tickets, I noticed that our seating looked weird for the flight home. So I called our wonderful travel agent, who told me that the flight had a lot of empty seats in the rear of the airplane. Did you hear that???? Empty seats!!! So we moved our seats to the back, sort of an every other seat situation in the hopes that no one will want that window seat or the middle one in the center section. Can you imagine actually getting to stretch out a little?? On our last trip to Ethiopia, there was not even ONE empty seat on the entire plane. This is really beyond my wildest imagination! Please do pray that it works out the way we're hoping:-) Otherwise, it could really stink!! We also will be in the rear of the plane, which doesn't bother me at all (closer to the bathroom I say) but getting off last will cause customs to take longer because there will be a lot of people ahead of us. We have a 4 hour layover in Dulles where we will be going through customs so it should be fine. Pray that it is, ok??

Lastly, please pray for Katie as she woke up with a sore throat this morning. She was very sick the last time she traveled and it made for a miserable flight for her. Also, pray that she doesn't share it with me. Thanks so much!!

Blessings,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment