Saturday, May 9, 2009

2,332 lines!

Just for fun...a pic of us a couple weeks ago at Mihiretu's church choir concert.

Last night, in my steadfast pursuit of catalog completion I reached line #2,332.  When I pushed the right arrow to continue to the next picture of "stuff" to catalog, there were no more!!  I AM FINISHED!  I can't tell you what a relief it is to have that part done.

Now I have to begin the task that I believe will take me about 5 times longer than the cataloging.  That is to figure out an approximate age in years and months of each item and then search the internet for the estimated cost to replace each item.  But never mind that right now because today I am celebrating this milestone!

Thanks for sharing my joy!

Blessings,
Laura

1 comment:

  1. Fearing stating the obvious here: That part you do not have to do yourself. Friends & family have internet searches too.... ;)

    ReplyDelete