Saturday, February 26, 2011

Guest post

A blog friend asked me a few weeks ago to do a guest post on her adoption blog. It is up and running today so I though I'd give you the link. She's almost at the end of a weeklong series on adopting older children, which is why she asked me to contribute.

http://teamchase4andcounting.blogspot.com/2011/02/adopting-waiting-child-aliyas-story.html

There is the link. Do read back on her blog several days as she has other guest posters telling their stories. It's been a blessing reading them. You will enjoy them, too!

Have a blessed weekend!

Laura

2 comments:

  1. I read your story on team chase, and I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for sharing your beautiful story, and thank you for opening your family, and thank you for remembering first Christ. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet and kind words. Korah is an amazing place that forever changed our family. I can't wait to see how God will move in the lives of people that visit Korah and those that live there. What an amazing place!

    ReplyDelete