Friday, September 14, 2012

Where have I been?????

It's been a LONG time since I've added to my blog!!  Spring break is 6 months ago.  I have uploaded a lot of pics and will be adding them in the coming days.  It's hard to know even where to start!

I'll give you a few tidbits of the happenings of the past 6 months:

-Katie and De are moving to Ethiopia to be missionaries.  They have made a 2 year commitment and will be working in Korah.

-Kevin and Denise are in the very last stages of their adoption!  They are waiting on just one piece of paperwork and they will be going to get their kiddos!  Hopefully they will hear any day.

-We spent lots of time at the cabin this summer and enjoyed every minute.

-MJ, Blaine and Mihiretu celebrated their birthdays this summer:)

-Aliya got a job at Burger King, otherwise known by her as "King Burger"

-I am alone all day for the first time in 22 years as MJ went to first grade this year.  Still not sure how I feel about it.  But now I have time to update this blog so in the next several days, you will see pics of what's been going on around her over the past several months!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you have taken time to just be with your family!!! Such an amazing group of people making such a difference in this world, one moment at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete