Friday, September 21, 2012

A quiz for MJ-just for fun

When Mihiretu was 6, I asked him a list of questions I found on someones blog.  I thought it would be fun to repeat it with MJ.

Here it goes:

1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
"Before we get on the bus, you always tell us, "Be a good friend and a good listener!"

2. What makes Mommy happy?
"Saying YES every time, even when she says, "Go to bed!"  (So true)

3. What makes Mommy sad?
"By getting a cut really BIG and by getting stitches on your eyebrow."  (This has never happened to this child but he has a HUGE imagination, so automatic that you shake your head as it flows out of him.)

4.  What makes Mommy laugh?
"By telling me funny jokes."

5.  How old is Mommy?
"46 years old" (not telling)

6.  How tall is Mommy?
"45 inches"

7. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
"Play with me."

8. What is Mommy good at?
"Shuffling cards in Candyland."

9. What is Mommy not good at?
"I don't know anything."  (He thought for a while and seriously could not come up with a thing!  Love that kid!)

10. What is Mommy's job?
"Works at home and takes people to the hospital who break their legs and arms, then takes care of them."  (See comment under #3)

11.  What makes Mommy proud?
"When I hug and kiss you.  Don't say the part about kissing."

12.  What do you and Mommy like to do together?
"Read library books."

13.  What is Mommy's favorite food?
"Pizza."  (That is his, not mine:)

14.  How are you and Mommy the same?
"We both have brown eyes and you have brownish/whitish skin and mine is brown."

15. How do you know Mom loves you?
"When you tuck me into bed, pray with me and kiss me.  Oh, and when I got glass in my toe, you got very, very sad."

16.  What is Mom's favorite TV show?
"Madasgar 3!"  (Hmmmmmm....another hint that he wants me to buy that movie.)

Such a sweet kid my MJ is!!

The promised pics are coming next week, along with a big catch-up.

Blessings,
Laura
   

No comments:

Post a Comment